Monday, December 14, 2009

My First Blog!



Thanks to my great friend, Becca, I have now stepped into the blogging world. My life has changed so much this past year that I wanted to do something to help me remember all of the wonderful details. John and I had our first baby, Jaxon, on September 15 of this year and he is now the center of our lives. I never knew my heart could hold so much love for one little person.
So tomorrow Jaxon is going to be 3 months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Jaxon is really starting to interact with others by grinning and talking. I love it! Becca is a great photographer and took some Christmas pictures of Jaxon for me. Here are a couple of them...














Well I guess that's it! I'm really going to try to keep up with this! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your blog totally rocks my socks! I really hope you do keep up with it. And it's easy to take good pictures when you have such a cute subject!

    ReplyDelete